TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Jokes?

Thread: Jokes?
View Single Post

Old Dec 16th, 2008, 04:09 AM   #1
country flag Balltossovic
Excitement Control Officer of Anapolis

Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute
Jokes?

Littly Johnny was at his house one day when he heard his mom and dad cussing, saying bitches and bastard. Little johnny went up to his mother and said, mom whats a bitch and a bastard? His mother said, its ladies and gentleman!

He was walking outside when he heard the neighbors saying. let me see ur boobs and you can see my ass. Curious, he went to his mother and said. mom whats a boob and an ass? his mother said. a boob is a hat and an ass is a coat.

Later he heard his dad shaving and he said shit. He asked his dad what shit was. His dad told him, its a brand of shaving cream.

He went downstairs and his mother was carving the turkey, and she cut her finger and said f*ck. He asked his mother what f*ck was. She replied a way of cooking the turkey.
So later that day guests arrived for dinner. little johnny walked up to them and said:

HELLO BITCHES AND BASTARDS, MAY I TAKE YOUR BOOBS AND ASSES? MY MOM IS IN THE KITCHEN F*CKING THE TURKEY, AND MY DAD IS UPSTAIRS WIPING SHIT OF HIS FACE.

THE GUEST LEFT IMMEDIATELY....

We'll Always Have 08

Ana~*~Vika~*~Aga~*~Sveta~*~Andrea~*~Petra
Balltossovic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote