TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Which girls will be in TOP 10 for London Olympics 2012?

View Single Post

Old Dec 6th, 2008, 09:10 PM   #8
country flag Billy Moonshine

Billy Moonshine is a splendid one to behold Billy Moonshine is a splendid one to behold Billy Moonshine is a splendid one to behold Billy Moonshine is a splendid one to behold Billy Moonshine is a splendid one to behold Billy Moonshine is a splendid one to behold Billy Moonshine is a splendid one to behold Billy Moonshine is a splendid one to behold Billy Moonshine is a splendid one to behold Billy Moonshine is a splendid one to behold Billy Moonshine is a splendid one to behold
Re: Which girls will be in TOP 10 for London Olympics 2012?

Ivanovic
Sharapova
Kusnetsova
Vadisova
Jankovic
Venus
Serena
Safina
Zvonereva
Radwansaka

2012 is only 3 seasons away. I don't see much changing in the next 3 or 4 years, especially considering these girls are all still in their late teens and early twenties. Serena and Venus will be the oldest girls but they will still be in the mix I believe. They are still here 12 years on and winning slams. They have a good few left in them and the Olympics will be a major motivator for both of them.
So then what word suffices for Graf, who through 1987 to 1993, played 26 slams and reached 21 finals (won 14), the semi-finals three times, the quarters twice. Not once in that period did she lose earlier.

Read my blog:

http://fluffyyellowballs.wordpress.com
Billy Moonshine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote