TennisForum.com - View Single Post - >>> Michelle Larcher De Brito - cheering thread <<<

View Single Post

Old Dec 2nd, 2008, 11:55 PM   #38
country flag Nederlander RUS

Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of
Re: >>> Michelle Larcher De Brito -cheering thread<<<

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feliciano View Post
"Forget Cristiano Ronaldo - Michelle Larcher de Brito is Portugal's next pop idol"

http://www.sportingo.com/tennis/a108...-next-pop-idol
very elevating article, but on Russian forum it caused some arguments, but still nobody said that Michelle is not to accomplish more...

and as for me I am pretty sure that she is able to make it through and to be there where she deserves it