TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Lauren Breadmore

View Single Post

Old Feb 20th, 2003, 07:30 AM   #5
country flag TS

TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute
For those that dont know how Lauren plays, she is basically Nicole Pratt with a double handed backhand, lol. Well, not really

But the way they both fight for every point and hustle around the court, is very similar. I was very impressed with Laurne this summer, as what she lacks in the power department she more than makes up for in smart tactical play and tremendous effort. The only thing Im critical of is her temperament, which is part of the reason she let the Vanc match slip away...

I dont know if Lauren can be seen as making the top 100 just yet, but considering this is only her second year as a pro she is still learning and getting more experience in. By the end of the year I do expect her to be ranked between 200-250. She certainly is capable and can compete as well as anyone, but as louloubellle said the only thing that could stop her making the top 100 is that she is not as powerful or strong as the other girls, and has no major weapons.

Good luck to her anyway she's one of my favorites of the Aussies But I hope she doesnt burn herself out by playing too much...
TS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote