TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Lauren Breadmore

View Single Post

Old Feb 20th, 2003, 03:06 AM   #2
country flag Gowza

Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of
a long long time ago when she was 8 or 10 yearsold there was an article about her in a tennis mag and she named to be the next big thing in australian tennis. her goal was to play in wimbledon at the age of 16 but at the age of (i think) 20 she is yet to do so. i have heard that she doesn't have much power and she won't really go that far, but she has been getting really good results and they are consistent. i'm sure she can be a regular top 200 player but because i haven't seen her i can only base this on her results. she may well have the game to be in the top 100 but i honestly don't have a clue.

also good luck to: azarenka, lucic, sprem, vakulenko, vaidisova, safarova, ivanovic, groenefeld, mirza, krajicek, kvitkova, larcher de brito, lisicki.
Gowza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote