TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Henin to return in 2009 for exhb. match against Wozniacki

View Single Post

Old Nov 24th, 2008, 02:13 AM   #53
country flag Junex

Junex has a reputation beyond repute Junex has a reputation beyond repute Junex has a reputation beyond repute Junex has a reputation beyond repute Junex has a reputation beyond repute Junex has a reputation beyond repute Junex has a reputation beyond repute Junex has a reputation beyond repute Junex has a reputation beyond repute Junex has a reputation beyond repute Junex has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Henin to return in 2009 for exhb. match against Wozniacki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sire Sylar View Post
Nope she did not say that. The interview on the french broadcaster RTBF was like;

I'm finishing my secundairy school, then I'm having surgery, then I'm going to the university and focus on my charity and tennis clinic. I have no time what so ever, to stage a comeback.

It was on the whole Belgian news. Unless she lied, which I doubt she did, she will stage a comeback.
If we are talking about playing tennis in general, then she does/will , since she is gonna be conducting tennis clinic after her surgery...therefore she will start playing again!

A comeback may be ruled out for the moment but who knows, everybody is entitled to chance their mind!!!!!

and her is me wishing to all the stars that please.... JUSTINE COMEBACK!!!!! tennis is just not exciting for me without you!!!!!!

Sesil "the thunder" Karatantcheva
Vaidisova-Azarenka-Pavlyuchenkova-A&U Radwanska-Wozniacki-Cornet
Junex is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote