TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Henin to return in 2009 for exhb. match against Wozniacki

View Single Post

Old Nov 24th, 2008, 02:21 AM   #52
country flag Conor

Conor has a reputation beyond repute Conor has a reputation beyond repute Conor has a reputation beyond repute Conor has a reputation beyond repute Conor has a reputation beyond repute Conor has a reputation beyond repute Conor has a reputation beyond repute Conor has a reputation beyond repute Conor has a reputation beyond repute Conor has a reputation beyond repute Conor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Henin to return in 2009 for exhb. match against Wozniacki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sire Sylar View Post
Nope she did not say that. The interview on the french broadcaster RTBF was like;

I'm finishing my secundairy school, then I'm having surgery, then I'm going to the university and focus on my charity and tennis clinic. I have no time what so ever, to stage a comeback.

It was on the whole Belgian news. Unless she lied, which I doubt she did, she will stage a comeback.
I never said a comeback, I just meant playing in general. From her diary last month:

'As you can see, I don't have time to be bored! Many people ask me if I still do a lot of sports. Unfortunately, the answer is no. My knee still bothers me, and in a few days I'll have surgery done on it. I'm impatient, and can’t wait to recover from the operation to do sports again.'