TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Henin to return in 2009 for exhb. match against Wozniacki

View Single Post

Old Nov 24th, 2008, 12:42 AM   #48
country flag Thanx4nothin

Thanx4nothin has a reputation beyond repute Thanx4nothin has a reputation beyond repute Thanx4nothin has a reputation beyond repute Thanx4nothin has a reputation beyond repute Thanx4nothin has a reputation beyond repute Thanx4nothin has a reputation beyond repute Thanx4nothin has a reputation beyond repute Thanx4nothin has a reputation beyond repute Thanx4nothin has a reputation beyond repute Thanx4nothin has a reputation beyond repute Thanx4nothin has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Henin to return in 2009 for exhb. match against Wozniacki

^^^ I must say I sorta agree with the pessimism
I think with her serve and her athleticism, her power, her court mobility, I just think when she’s on, she’s the greatest player we’ve ever seen, ever. Now, whether her record is the greatest remains to be seen because she hasn’t retired yet. But I think she is really the greatest player. I have seen Martina and Steffi at their best. There are little chinks in those players’ armor, but it was a different era, where you didn’t need to be the perfect player.
Chris Evert
Thanx4nothin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote