TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Henin to return in 2009 for exhb. match against Wozniacki

View Single Post

Old Nov 23rd, 2008, 07:53 PM   #39
country flag sammy01

sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Henin to return in 2009 for exhb. match against Wozniacki

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcesHigh View Post
Henin will not return unless she can play slam-winning tennis. Beating Caro(even though I'm a fan) would mean nothing. I doubt Justine is coming back and I've finally become comfortable with seeing her leave on top. I dont want to see her come back and struggle with motivation or health or not contend for slams.
justines clever, theres a reason shes having a exo against a player just outside the top 10, to test the water. she isn't going to jump in at the deep end and take on lena d or jj just yet, but if it goes well against caro, i see another exo not long after against a better player. i think shes bored with retirement already, i don't know hewr but judging by her fire and will to compete i doubt shes fulfilled right now. i wouldn't be suprised if we see henin back by the clay next year, and whos gonna wanna take her on?

Kim Clijsters - Supporting the comeback!

I have no other faves, I just hate

Follow me on twitter, I talk lots of shit about tennis - https://twitter.com/#!/Sammyb01
sammy01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote