TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Goddess in training: Despina Papamichail

View Single Post

Old Nov 22nd, 2008, 06:58 PM   #28
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Goddess in the making: Despina Papamichail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenisci View Post
I also wonder what happened to her. If you want i can ask to Cagla Buyukakcay. Turkeya and Greece should be good friends. I think that the bad things are between politicians. I think that Turkish and Greek people dont have bad thought against others.

Cagla and Pemra and Ipek played with Koumantou, Pemra played with Gerasimou and former Zacharidou played with Ipek many times. I also like Anna Gerasimou, she is nice too, she liked my forehand
That would be very nice if you ask her. And yes, Greece and Turkey SHOULD be friends, and lately the two countries have gotten closer to each other. I would love to visit Turkey one day. My sister is dying to go. She wants to see Hagia Sofia and other stuff in Istanbul.

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Tatishvili. Flipkens. Pironkova.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote