TennisForum.com - View Single Post - irish tennis

Thread: irish tennis
View Single Post

Old Nov 16th, 2008, 02:15 PM   #90
country flag Tennis-Chick

Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute
Re: irish tennis

Quote:
Originally Posted by polly View Post
Best of luck to Sinead Lohan and Nicola Drummy are playing in an under 14 event in Norway this week, Sinead is the top seed in the girls event, so hopefully she will live up to her seeding. The website for that tournament is www.stavangertk.no
Thanks for the info Polly Good luck to both.

Quote:
Originally Posted by polly View Post
I know this a womens tennis forum, but I want to give Irish junior Sam Barry a special mention as he is just after winning his second grade 4 title of the year in Indonesia today

Barrry and Morrissey seem to be great hopes for the Irish Mens future

Beth Mattek-Sands Georgie Stoop

Come back soon Tati
Tennis-Chick is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote