TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Articles and news about the Goddess

View Single Post

Old Oct 18th, 2008, 11:19 PM   #13
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Any news about the Goddess?

She wrote on her webs18/10/2008
Hi guys!
I just came back from Ortisei/ Italy and i'll drive to Poitiers / France tomorrow. I'm happy to be able and play some matches in the end of this year. I just want to go out there and give my best...I know i'm not perfectly in shape yet with my knee and my confidence because it all needs time, but i'll take my time and not give up.
I can see my potential in practice already more than in the matches...i feel really great on court and i'm hitting the ball well...it's getting better and better...
It's tough because I lost a couple of matches in a row and I sometimes fight against negative thoughts, but I know I just have to hang in, stay postive and the day will come that I get what I deserve.
My target is to make a good preparation for 2009 and then to start with all my power again in the new season. I plan to play 3 more 100.000$ tournaments this year in France, Slovakia and Poland...then i'll take a few days off and after that i'll start my preparation.
I'll stay in touch with you!! take care!
Your Eleni

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote