TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Goddess in training: Despina Papamichail

View Single Post

Old Sep 30th, 2008, 08:39 AM   #12
country flag merda2004

merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of
Re: Despina Papamichail

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellas719 View Post
She should. I dont think she plays well on clay. W/Greeks, clay court talent is a toss-up. She may end up in the USA. I think that she may go to France for some reason.
i am with u...thats why i mentioned that she needs to get to an academy abroad...yes she is a talented young girl but she needs to make her next move now!!!despina if u r reading this think what u want...move from greece...look at sharapova!!!she moved to the us and more specific to one of the best tennis academy and look where she is now!!!

but the problem is that in greece parents dont really want their kids to move from home...another thing is that everyone is thinking about university and how to get a place in one of them...so after a certain age they dont care about sports etc...(hope u know what i mean).
she is very talented (despoina) and her ranking says a lot....so if she really want to do something with her talent then she better move now...while she is still young!!!it will be for the best