TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Goddess in training: Despina Papamichail

View Single Post

Old Sep 30th, 2008, 09:30 AM   #11
country flag merda2004

merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of
Re: Despina Papamichail

Quote:
Originally Posted by forever_rafter View Post
That's great but it doesn't mean that she'll do great in the future. If she stays injury free she has a chance. Many very promising youngsters play below expectations once they compete in wta/atp tournaments. I wish your compatriot all the best but Eleni is Eleni and she's the one we are focused on

stay focused on eleni?why?what has she done lately to be proud of?nothing!!!
such a talent but....still keep making the wrong decisions etc etc!!!
she needs to try really hard from now on...she needs a wake up call...i really like her and i want her to do well...oh and people stop saying that she will do better next time...etc etc and try to praise her...these kinds of comments are not doing anything...she needs to wake up and see what the reality is!!!!she is out of the top 100 again...
she needs to get a good team around her...good coach and not rely on jaz or whomever!!!she needs a good personal trainer and whatever else she might needs in order to get her where she belongs!!!