TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Marion Bartoli: TOP TEN PLAYER and FRENCH NUMBER ONE!

View Single Post

Old Sep 10th, 2008, 10:09 PM   #30
country flag Lighter

Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future
Re: Marion Bartoli: TOP TEN PLAYER and FRENCH NUMBER ONE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super_Marion View Post
Great resource Lighter. I have been searching for a resource like this.

Do you know why tournaments such as Sydney, Strasbourg, Dubai etc are not included in Marion's points list?
It's easy. The calculation is made from 17 best results including 4 GS and Miami (compulsory tournaments).
And her 18th best result is currently Charleston with 60 pts and 19th Moscow with also 60 pts.
Sydney with 35 pts is her 20th result.

In case of defeat in Tokyo in 1st or 2nd round, she will loose the week after 125 pts from Luxembourg. But as she's got 60 pts from Charleston, she'll only lose 125-60 = 65 pts.

And as she's got 60 pts in Moscow last year not included in the calculation, she has nothing to lose. But it will be better to have a good result before end of year due to 150 pts from YEC.

If you don't understand the calculation, please tell me.
Lighter is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote