TennisForum.com - View Single Post - The Danes are coming - Danish juniors thread

View Single Post

Old Aug 30th, 2008, 08:21 PM   #161
country flag kinseh

kinseh has much to be proud of kinseh has much to be proud of kinseh has much to be proud of kinseh has much to be proud of kinseh has much to be proud of kinseh has much to be proud of kinseh has much to be proud of kinseh has much to be proud of kinseh has much to be proud of kinseh has much to be proud of kinseh has much to be proud of
Re: The Danes are coming - Danish juniors thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Protoss View Post
So are any of these juniors good enough that they could qualify for the Olympics in 2012 so that Caro could have someone to play doubles with there if she wanted to?
Quote:
Originally Posted by HTE View Post
Yeah I think so, Karen would certainly be a candidate. At the moment she (and her Dad) are having some issues with the Federation but that will hopefully be over in four years...
I'm not so sure about Karen how well Karen is going to do. She's 16 and still qualifying for junior Grand Slam's. Caro had won junior Wimbledon by that age. So she isn't any new Caro in making, but that certainly doesn't mean that she isn't going to be a decent player! I don't she'll go far, but top 100 seems reachable. I hope to be pleasently surprised!

She'll definitely be a candidate for the 2012 Olympic Games, though!

Caroline Wozniacki | Laura Robson
-> Dementieva & Ivanovic <-

kinseh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote