TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Shahar's coach watch! Bye Pablo :sobbing: Who Will Be Shahar's New Coach???

View Single Post

Old Aug 28th, 2008, 07:43 PM   #45
country flag justine schnyder

justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Shahar's coach watch! Bye Martine.. Who's next???

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronim1 View Post
IMO, and according to her interviews, what she is looking for is primary a person who she can get along with. She needs a friend, companion who accompanies her around the world. Only in second place comes the importance of being a good coach.

The past has proven, that actually Shahar was playing her best tennis when those terms were fulfilled.

I don't know if Sanchez will able to meet her needs, if yes, Shahar will be able to produce her real ability again.
I dunno. I'd agree with you, but Shahar has some big problems in her game ATM (serve, FH, volley) so only a "good friend" won't do the job.
But I think the coach should be israeli becuase then, like you said, they'll get along better.

Official Trainer of the Jelena Clinic

http://i52.tinypic.com/2zxmlab.png
justine schnyder is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote