TennisForum.com - View Single Post - The Amazing and Remarkable Monica Niculescu (Cheering Thread)

View Single Post

Old Aug 26th, 2008, 09:54 AM   #312
country flag kittyking

kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Amazing and Remarkable Monica Niculescu

You'd think that Monica would have at least a 50/50 chance against Kaia, after all Kaia loves hitting from behind or on the baseline while Monica will hit pretty much every shot from every where on the court and shouldn't be afraid to drag Kaia into the net!

I'm not sure who will win between Amelie and Nathalie, but in all honesty I would consider Nathalie the slight favourite. She won't be on the tour for much longer, she (like every other sportsman) would love to go out with a bang. A Bitter sweet victory over an (out of form) Ana Ivanovic would certainly be a career highlight for Nathalie!

In short, I think Monica will indeed win her match against Kaia...and then hope that Amelie beats Nathalie!!!

4th match on Court 10, enjoy