TennisForum.com - View Single Post - The Amazing and Remarkable Monica Niculescu

View Single Post

Old Aug 22nd, 2008, 02:21 AM   #310
country flag Shvedbarilescu
Everybody's a star!!!

Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Amazing and Remarkable Monica Niculescu

Monica and Sorana have won another match in New Haven and they are now in the final.

Great going for the two of them in only their 2nd WTA tournament together.

They are now in the final. Monica's ranking is going to move up close to the top 40 next week. A win in the final would put her comfortably inside the top 40. I've said this before but I expect Monica to do some amazing things as a doubles player during her career. I can certainly see her winning Slams in doubles further on down the road.