TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Marija Mirkovic

Thread: Marija Mirkovic
View Single Post

Old Aug 11th, 2008, 10:27 AM   #149
country flag OZTENNIS

OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Marija Mirkovic

Marija, along with Alenka Hubacek, is playing a 10k in Germany this week. If she were to make the final here, she would re-enter the top 600...

But, regardless of this, she this week jumped back up to No.639 on the rankings which makes her the 15th highest ranked Australian woman, and No.2 in Victoria! This is thanks mainly to her 2 10k finals throughout the year...

I have liked her scheduling so far this season, mixing 25k's (like last week in Germany where she beat 2 good players in Bibiane Schoofs and Dominice Ripoll) with some 10k;s. It shouldn't be long before she is ranked up with Bai and challenging for the No.2 junior ranking. She is now No.3 in OZ, but I think she is our second best junior behind Jess. Let's hope for another big end to the season and maybe a top 450/500 ranking if the good form and injury free streak continue
OZTENNIS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote