TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Sarah Gronert

Thread: Sarah Gronert
View Single Post

Old Jul 27th, 2008, 10:03 PM   #87
country flag polishprodigy

polishprodigy has a reputation beyond repute polishprodigy has a reputation beyond repute polishprodigy has a reputation beyond repute polishprodigy has a reputation beyond repute polishprodigy has a reputation beyond repute polishprodigy has a reputation beyond repute polishprodigy has a reputation beyond repute polishprodigy has a reputation beyond repute polishprodigy has a reputation beyond repute polishprodigy has a reputation beyond repute polishprodigy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sad story: German Sarah Gronert considers retiring because............

Quote:
Originally Posted by ...[Harvs]... View Post
i dont know if this is a stupid question... but if she is a hermaphrodite does that mean that she would have better than average strength and what not for a female? i have no clue about it
My understanding no. That is only the case for transexuals (men who converted to women). For her, she chose to be female as it was easier for her , perhaps both mentally and physically. They usually do this very young (deciding what gender to raise the child as) so as to avoid social ridicule for the child as they grow older.
polishprodigy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote