TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Sarah Gronert

Thread: Sarah Gronert
View Single Post

Old Jul 27th, 2008, 05:42 PM   #43
country flag hablo

hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sad story: German Sarah Gronert considers retiring because............

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSM-Schruff View Post
Sarah Gronert (current #700) was born as hermaphrodite. She had both, male and feminine genitals but she decided to live as a woman and later she made a gynecological certificate which confirms her female gender. But many people started gossiping about her and this year at a dutch tournament russian players congratulated her to her first "ATP" points. Some experts believe she would be able to break top 100 but she had a very difficult childhood and the bashings increased proportional to her sucess in the last months. Now she considers retiring and still doesn't know if she wants to keep playing tennis.

People shouldn't make fun of her. It's not her fault to be born like this.

I hope she keeps on playing!

http://www.welt.de/sport/arti2256104...terbricht.html
I hope she sticks around.

How come it's known that she was born a hermaphrodite anyway ?

Some people will say anything to gain an advantage and those players who made her feel bad should be ashamed of themselves.

GO all Canuck players GO
hablo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote