TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Shahar's coach watch! Bye Pablo :sobbing: Who Will Be Shahar's New Coach???

View Single Post

Old Jul 22nd, 2008, 05:32 PM   #40
country flag justine schnyder

justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Shahar's coach watch! Welcome Martin.. *scared*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archer16 View Post
As for the coaching change, I'll wait another 2-3 tournaments to draw conclusions. Was Wimbledon an abberation?

I wonder will Shahar need to wait for Tzipi to retire to understand that there is no-one in the world that is better for her than Oded Yaacov, even if he can't be with her 24/7.
I agree about Dedi.

Well I hope the Wimbly R16 easn't over hyped since it looks like it for now..

I hope Romek is a really good one, who sees what she has to do, working with her on being agressive and what to do in the net area...

Official Trainer of the Jelena Clinic

http://i52.tinypic.com/2zxmlab.png
justine schnyder is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote