TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Marion's Road To Flushing Meadows 2008

View Single Post

Old Jul 20th, 2008, 04:06 PM   #42
country flag Super_Marion

Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold
Re: Marion's Road To Flushing Meadows 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
'Dave',you're a Brit so maybe you can answer:'Super M' said that she was "at the Revolution" during Wimbledon.When I asked her what the 'Revolution' was---racetrack,nice restaurant,or maybe simulation of Roundheads uprising---she played coy with me(BIG surprise,huh?) NOW I'm thinking that maybe the 'Revolution' is some famous male strip club in London where they re-create scenes from The Full Monty...and that Super M didn't want to reveal this in the thread...what is this 'Revolution'?

As to your post,it IS great that Marion can win her first Tier 2 even though it's less satisfying to beat Wozniak than it would be to take Serena....The improvement of the serve is a REAL cause for optimism.
What? I cant remember what you're referring to, but I assume if I said "The Revolution", then of course I must have meant here, the forum, The Marion Revolution.