TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Maria s ranking.

View Single Post

Old Jul 20th, 2008, 12:19 PM   #5
country flag Sharapowerr

Sharapowerr is a splendid one to behold Sharapowerr is a splendid one to behold Sharapowerr is a splendid one to behold Sharapowerr is a splendid one to behold Sharapowerr is a splendid one to behold Sharapowerr is a splendid one to behold Sharapowerr is a splendid one to behold Sharapowerr is a splendid one to behold Sharapowerr is a splendid one to behold Sharapowerr is a splendid one to behold Sharapowerr is a splendid one to behold
Re: Maria s ranking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taja05 View Post
When the rankings come out tomorrow she'll still have the same amount of points that is 3626. The good thing is that this year's Montreal tournament is actually on the same week as the San Diego was last year, so she will loose the 430 points from San Diego but she will also gain the points from this year's Montreal tournament (in the same week), so if she does well in Montreal that won't have a big affect on her rankings. Maria's ranking points will stay the same as they are now (3626) until Monday 4 August. But Maria will also loose the 125 points because she reached the semis of LA last year and this year she is not playing this event. Those 125 points will affect her ranking on Monday 11 August. At least I think that is how the rankings work.
Ok thnx,imo she should play in LA, offcourse the rankings don t mean that much , but still , I d rather see great player( Maria ) at the number 1 spot then "good" players...