TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Maria s ranking.

View Single Post

Old Jul 20th, 2008, 09:35 AM   #2
country flag Taja05

Taja05 is a glorious beacon of light Taja05 is a glorious beacon of light Taja05 is a glorious beacon of light Taja05 is a glorious beacon of light Taja05 is a glorious beacon of light Taja05 is a glorious beacon of light Taja05 is a glorious beacon of light Taja05 is a glorious beacon of light Taja05 is a glorious beacon of light Taja05 is a glorious beacon of light Taja05 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Maria s ranking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharapowerr View Post
I didn t see a thread were we can discuss Maria s ranking..

And i ve a few questions.

Maria is now 3th with 3626 points but in other threads i ve read that next week she will only have 3071 is that with the San Diego points she will lose 430 , but that s still

3626 - 430 = 3196 ???

And when she ll lose lat years an Diego points, IMO she should play LA and Montreal..
When the rankings come out tomorrow she'll still have the same amount of points that is 3626. The good thing is that this year's Montreal tournament is actually on the same week as the San Diego was last year, so she will loose the 430 points from San Diego but she will also gain the points from this year's Montreal tournament (in the same week), so if she does well in Montreal that won't have a big affect on her rankings. Maria's ranking points will stay the same as they are now (3626) until Monday 4 August. But Maria will also loose the 125 points because she reached the semis of LA last year and this year she is not playing this event. Those 125 points will affect her ranking on Monday 11 August. At least I think that is how the rankings work.
Taja05 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote