TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Marion's Road To Flushing Meadows 2008

View Single Post

Old Jul 20th, 2008, 07:46 AM   #35
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Marion's Road To Flushing Meadows 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super_Marion View Post
What's got into you I thought you were into Hantuchova or somebody.

Actually.......................................
...and I will CONTINUE to be "into" Hantuchova,Marion,and a few other beauties so long as I have a pulse.Additionally,Daniela has a VERY likable nature that distinguishes her from most pretty faces.

....HOWever,only Ana I. complicates my Marion loyalties,and I am THRILLED that the 2 have rarely met....Once nearly three years ago in Toronto 2005(nail-bitingly close match)...and one MINI-match in Jan.2005 at the now-defunct Canberra where Marion was hurt and had to retire.Should the two gals meet again,I will judge which one is the neediest of victory at the time....Elena D. is leaning towards retiring and starting a family so this eliminates what COULD have been a conflict in the past.I'd rather see Lena get PERSONAL fulfillment as opposed to winning a mere tennis match.

Why the "" emoticon;is this another of your Forward Much secrets like The Revolution??

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

W(PE)TA: Women's Pathetic Enabler Tennis Association

LOOK! It's CLEAR; Carousel is a LIE! You don't HAVE to die! You can LIVE; LIVE and GROW OLD!

Last edited by bruce goose : Jul 20th, 2008 at 07:54 AM. Reason: addendum
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote