TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Pierce withdraws from Olympics

View Single Post

Old Jul 16th, 2008, 06:54 PM   #67
country flag Il Primo!
Number 1 Veeshabator in the game for a minute

Il Primo! has a reputation beyond repute Il Primo! has a reputation beyond repute Il Primo! has a reputation beyond repute Il Primo! has a reputation beyond repute Il Primo! has a reputation beyond repute Il Primo! has a reputation beyond repute Il Primo! has a reputation beyond repute Il Primo! has a reputation beyond repute Il Primo! has a reputation beyond repute Il Primo! has a reputation beyond repute Il Primo! has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pierce withdraws from Olympics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not_Even_Amateur View Post
Stupid.Horrible.Slow-thinking.Whorebag.

She just ruined Amelie's chances of going to the Olympics all for her own selfish needs. Why the hell couldn't she make this decision earlier?!

This has annoyed me endlessly. What a selfish wench! Amelie really wanted to go...and Pierce sits on her behind thinking about it for days on end? She was never going to go, but probably wanted some last ditch effort of fame and glory.

She always was slow.
Oh, just take a chill pill. Tennis is an individual sport, Mary can do whatever floats her boat. And Momo had no chance in hell to perform in China so that doesn't change anything. Stop being delusional, she's old and burnt out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Kaz View Post
Why do the french continue to call Beijing, Pekin(g)
You are freaking retarded. I don't even bother to answer you, your question is just as dumb as Bartoli is useless.
Il Primo! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote