TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Pierce withdraws from Olympics

View Single Post

Old Jul 16th, 2008, 03:14 PM   #35
country flag So Disrespectful

So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pierce withdraws from Olympics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inside-out View Post
I was just thinking that. When I saw the thread I was like, Mary, I love your game and all that, but you were a real bitch to do that.

Poor Amelie.
So you think Mary should have compromised her own best interests in case Amelie made an unexpected (and inexplicable) early decision to withdraw? We don't know where Mary stands in terms of recovery, she was just taking her time to ensure that the right decision was made. In fact, she could have left the decision even later if she thought she still had a slim chance of competing.

Any normal player would still take up that position, not much has changed in the last week. It's Amelie's own fault for acting irrationally out of spite and not being ranked high enough for a guaranteed position in the first place.

Casey Dellacqua, Jelena Jankovic, Anna-Lena Groenefeld,
Jelena Dokic, Mirjana Lucic, Paula Ormaechea, Sloane Stephens
Jarmila Gajdosova, Melanie Oudin, Kaia Kanepi, Alison Riske
So Disrespectful is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote