TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Ajmo Ana Savic!

Thread: Ajmo Ana Savic!
View Single Post

Old Jul 14th, 2008, 07:40 PM   #94
country flag Jakub

Jakub has a reputation beyond repute Jakub has a reputation beyond repute Jakub has a reputation beyond repute Jakub has a reputation beyond repute Jakub has a reputation beyond repute Jakub has a reputation beyond repute Jakub has a reputation beyond repute Jakub has a reputation beyond repute Jakub has a reputation beyond repute Jakub has a reputation beyond repute Jakub has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ajmo Ana Savic!

here are the pictures I took of Ana Savic in Toruń 25k few weeks ago.
She lost the match vs. Pivovarova 4:6, 5:7 , but was 4:2 up in 1st and 5:1 up in 2nd. She lost it but it doesn't change my opinion about her. I think she will be in top 200, 100 soon.
killing forehand and great powerful backhand

hope you like the pictures
At one of them you can see a bit of Ana's tattoo at her back and also from the small ones (2nd from right) looks like she has sth on her left hand

Monica Seles, Elena Dementieva, Kveta Hrdlickova, Karolina Woźniacki, Aiko Nakamura, Silvija Talaja , Darina Sedenkova
, Liga Dekmeijere, Margit Ruutel

Jakub is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote