TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Who's Ren Jing?

Thread: Who's Ren Jing?
View Single Post

Old Jul 7th, 2008, 09:00 AM   #67
country flag jisung

jisung has much to be proud of jisung has much to be proud of jisung has much to be proud of jisung has much to be proud of jisung has much to be proud of jisung has much to be proud of jisung has much to be proud of jisung has much to be proud of jisung has much to be proud of jisung has much to be proud of jisung has much to be proud of
Re: Who's Ren Jing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by danker View Post
Very sad that she's disappeared as she was making great progress. I think someone mentioned once that she belongs to a poor province, so can't play many tournaments? Even so, she didn't play in $25K Qianshan.

Speaking of missing players, I wonder what happened to Du Rui & Gao Quan. They showed so much promise a number of years ago...
Ren got some pain and she wanna a rest, but now it seems she is mostly retired :said: Hope some day we can see this big girl in a tournament suddenly

Du Rui retired for serveral years for some personal reason and now is studying in a University. Quite a talent girl but don't know how to deal affairs with Tianjin team (much like Peng in 2005)

As to Gao Quan, she played longer (last year she was still there in some quali draws? I'm not sure) than Du Rui, but less talent I can see, she is in the same team of Liang Chen but much older