TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Aleksandra Krunic

View Single Post

Old Jul 7th, 2008, 12:51 AM   #12
country flag Cp6uja

Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Aleksandra Krunic

Currently only British sensation Laura Robson, "Frenchy" Kristina Mladenovic and just other 4 girls younger than Aleksandra is better ranked. It's impressive fact because Krunic so far never compete at any big "Grade A" junior tournament (like any of slams or Orange Bowl for example).

Also, just for Serbian fans i want to give one my exclusive prediction. Dont be very surprised if Aleksandra already like teenager overtake Jankovic and Ivanovic (both TOP50, but never TOP40) in career high DOUBLES rankings which will be very important for our FED CUP chances when we finaly since 2010 will play in World Group I. She played so far just 4 grade 2 tournaments and in Doubles she won 3 out of this 4 (and she plays doubles with different partners) so no chances that is fluke or just coincidence. She is probably future real-deal for Doubles and very promising for singles. She will finaly debut very soon at "Grade A" juniors events which will be much better indication about her.

Talking about her Prokuplje success - she won her 1st ITF tournament younger than Ana or Jelena and this start of her professional career with win at 1st 10K tournament which she ever plays litle remind me at Vaidisova, Karantantceva or Paszek sensational careers start. Very good sign for sure.

AMAZING BELGRADE MIRACLE: In just three years (2008-2011) 5 different players born in same city reach world #1 in rankings and several GS titles and finals (WTA singles: Ana Ivanovic and Jelena Jankovic, ATP singles: Novak Djokovic, ATP doubles: Nenad Zimonjic and Daniel Nestor... with notable performances of Bojana Jovanovski, Janko Tipsarevic and Viktor Troicki which is also all three born in Belgrade)
Cp6uja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote