TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Nina Dübbers

Thread: Nina Dübbers
View Single Post

Old Jan 30th, 2003, 01:28 PM   #15
country flag anabel

anabel is a name known to all anabel is a name known to all anabel is a name known to all anabel is a name known to all anabel is a name known to all anabel is a name known to all anabel is a name known to all anabel is a name known to all anabel is a name known to all anabel is a name known to all anabel is a name known to all
Nein, ich kann nicht. Ich kann nicht schreiben Deutsch lol Hope it's right...

Im not studying German anymore I had not time, i prefer to finish studying English, then i think i will study German again.

Ich heiBe Anabel

Nina was born 24 June 1.980, the same day as me!! but one year early She is right handed (two handed-backhand) and very very tall lol. She won just 1 ITF at Pamplona (where i met her) in 2001. She was the defending champion last year when i saw her, she was very upset for the way she played against Arancha, although she made a better match than what i saw in Valladolid the previous week. She has a good serve... but nerves on her make it a dangerous weapon in the important moments.

Hmm i dont know what more to say... hmm well yes one thing... she eats at Burger Kings! lol

anabel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote