TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Palma Kiraly

Thread: Palma Kiraly
View Single Post

Old Jun 30th, 2008, 10:26 PM   #3
country flag Dav.
nothing else compares

Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Palma Kiraly

Quote:
Originally Posted by iPatty. View Post
I am intrigued by her, I have never heard of her and looking at her results they don't really scream that she is going to be really, really good as you put it. Do you know anything else about her?
Very true, but it's just because she lacks experience playing on the pro tour but does do consistently well.

Palma never really played many junior events and in her last event, this Jan., qualified and won the event, winning 9 matches to do so.

She's one of the younger players in the top 600 and really has potential. I don't know if she'll be top 5 or anything, but she definitely has top 30 potential.

That's about all I could tell you, but you just have to trust me, Greg. (I hope that's the right name this time. )