TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Bogdan Elena

Thread: Bogdan Elena
View Single Post

Old Jun 29th, 2008, 01:52 AM   #43
country flag Shvedbarilescu
Everybody's a star!!!

Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Elena Bogdan (ROU), Storming Up The Ranks!

I saw Elena today at Wimbledon. It didn't go at all well. She lost 6-2 6-1 to Kristina Mladenovic in the junior Wimbledon event. She clearly had fitness problems and had the trainer on to help with what appeared to be either an upper thigh or lower back problem. She didn't move terribly well and looked pretty downcast. Credit to her for finishing the match. I could still detect quite a bit of talent and wouldn't read too much into this scoreline. She obviously has a decent future. I do get the impression though that clay will be a better surface for her than grass during her career.