TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Tereza Mrdeza cheering thread

View Single Post

Old Jun 28th, 2008, 06:27 AM   #17
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tereza Mrdeza cheering thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by networthy View Post
Tereza is on fire! She beat top-seeded Urbancic easily, 62 61. In the semis she plays Zorica Petrov (#933; I've never heard of her). That's a winnable match for Tereza.

In her last four tournaments (all $10K's), Tereza has reached one final (Budva) and three SF's (Mostar, Torino and now Sarajevo). During that time she has only lost two sets (67 to Krstajic, ranked #348; and 46 to Quercia, #487). With the way she's playing it won't be long at all until Tereza starts playing the $25K's.

With this result, she'll re-enter the rankings around #735 right after Wimbledon. If she reaches the final, she'll be around #720.
This girl could be for real, if you know what I mean. Of course, she's still on 10k's so it's very early for predictions, but her results seem promising - reminds me of a certain someone who played 10k's as an unranked player this time last year, and is a top150 player as we speek

Anyway, Tereza is 8th in the qualy list for 10k Cremona next week, but with the semis I think she'll get an SE if she decides to play. The question is, however, what energy will be left in her after 3 qualy rounds and two consecutive semis, which is like 11 matches in 2 weeks

Of course, good luck today Tereza
ma re is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote