TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Ema Mikulcic cheering thread

View Single Post

Old Jun 26th, 2008, 06:50 AM   #1
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future
Ema Mikulcic cheering thread

It's still very, very early in her career, but I wanted to start a cheering thread for young Croatian player Ema Mikulcic. She recently turned 16 years old (born in April 1992).

The reason I'm starting a thread for her now is because she'll be entering the rankings for the first time the week after Wimbledon. In April she won her first-round MD match at the $10K in Hvar. In May she did the same thing at the $10K in Mostar. This week she qualified for the $10K in Sarajevo and has won her first-round MD match. That means she now has ranking points from three tournaments, which is the minimum necessary to be ranked. She only has three points (one from each tournament) so she'll enter at the very bottom of the rankings, around #1050. Still, it's a promising start.

Let's wish young Ema good luck in her career!
networthy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote