TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Kateryna's picture thread

View Single Post

Old Jun 17th, 2008, 09:55 PM   #44
country flag sharapovarulz1
She came to play.......

sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Kateryna's picture thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy21 View Post
To : sharapovarulz1

If U think that She is beautiful so If U will see Kate live and speak with Kate..U will fallin in love..
She have something incredible inside..Her smile is amazing
She is not only attractive...Its somethink more...

sharapovarulz1 You are from UK?You going to see Wimbledon?
I did meet her in Birmingham and chatted to her she is sooo lovely and sweet and I made a little joke and she laughed and it was such a cute laugh

Looking at your picture I actually recognise your from Birmingham saw you walking around quite abit on the day of the final and by the looks of your photos you were sat pretty near to me

Yes I am from the UK, was going to Wimbledon but can't afford it now with going to Birmingham for the whole week and I am going to Nottingham Open on Saturday to watch the men's semi-finals so all my money is gone now lol

Glad you had a great time and think so highly of Kateryna because she is such an angel

Official Right Midfielder Of The Sveta Football Team
sharapovarulz1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote