TennisForum.com - View Single Post - WIMBLEDON / Roland G '08 BT (BitTorrents NO INVITATION SYSTEM ANYMORE) SEE FIRST POST

View Single Post

Old Jun 5th, 2008, 03:44 PM   #902
country flag kammgretel

kammgretel has a reputation beyond repute kammgretel has a reputation beyond repute kammgretel has a reputation beyond repute kammgretel has a reputation beyond repute kammgretel has a reputation beyond repute kammgretel has a reputation beyond repute kammgretel has a reputation beyond repute kammgretel has a reputation beyond repute kammgretel has a reputation beyond repute kammgretel has a reputation beyond repute kammgretel has a reputation beyond repute
Re: BT (BitTorrents) Videos Thread (NO INVITATION SYSTEM ANYMORE)

FOR ABLE TO POST A TORRENT FILE ON WWW.TORRENT.RU
(Specially I Thank to tRUst did the translation)

__________________________________________________ _______________

http://torrents.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3046

1. Creating torrent file

then save the file and add to the file name "torrents.ru

2. Posting it on trakcer

Further go to the forum, create in the appropriate thread new theme, if there is a template - fill all necessary fields , if there is no template - write file name and description, and add .torrent- file. It is possible not to preliminarily load it, but it is simple to indicate, at what directory it lies in you on the disk (in the table to fasten file you harvest on Browse you find your..torrent- file, to fasten file it is possible not to press).

If it's all ok, you'll see the picture

" Information " - Torrent is registered. Now you need to download it and place in some Bittorrent program for downloading into the same folder where the source-file.

If there were some truobles with posting, so you'll se this picture

"your message were added" , "Troubles were accured"

But!...

Click the frst link (Look your message)
You'll see

Click underline link ("Register on tracker")

then downloading .torrent-file and place it into Bitttorent programm (with destination in the same folder where source lays
kammgretel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote