TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Remember Miriam Schnitzer?

View Single Post

Old Jan 23rd, 2003, 09:22 AM   #4
country flag DiNaPic

DiNaPic is a splendid one to behold DiNaPic is a splendid one to behold DiNaPic is a splendid one to behold DiNaPic is a splendid one to behold DiNaPic is a splendid one to behold DiNaPic is a splendid one to behold DiNaPic is a splendid one to behold DiNaPic is a splendid one to behold DiNaPic is a splendid one to behold DiNaPic is a splendid one to behold DiNaPic is a splendid one to behold
I had the chance to talk to Miriam intensively in Budapest last year after her first round loss.
She was terribly disappointed and said she would retire right away, which I then took as a first time reaction on the lost match. But she continued, she was serious.

She was extremely disappointed on her Bundesliga club, who had torn back from club matches without giving prior notice to all their players. As she originally gave priority to club matches rather than WTA events, it was too late to enter any WTA tournaments instead. Her only chance was to stay at home and wait for indoors events.
Obviously she did not. BTW she mentioned a new boy friend, who she was deeply in love with, so guess the decision wasn't that hard.
I have her home address and will take above question as a reason to mail her; I'll keep this thread informed, when a reply is received.
photo archive on www.archive.livesportphoto.com
visit me on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/srch.php?nm=dieter+nagel
DiNaPic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote