TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Shahar's coach watch! Bye Pablo :sobbing: Who Will Be Shahar's New Coach???

View Single Post

Old May 31st, 2008, 11:31 PM   #16
country flag Archer16

Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Finally! Shahar dupms coaches!

Quote:
Originally Posted by justine schnyder View Post
I remmember reading some article about Carlos and Justine half year ago.. Carlos was an ATP player, but not a succesfull one, so he decided to quit and start coaching. So he was in Belgium, and he got an offer to coach some Belgium player who was in the top 10 that time (I don't remmember her name.. Dominique something I think..( but he decided not to coach her, he prefered young Justine..
Interesting story...
The player you're referring to is Dominique Monami (née Van Roost; both last name are quite funny ).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meteor Shower View Post
Sorry Neta but I decided to coach Gael Monfils. He needs my help desperatly.
You don't by any chance have some devious plan to hide his body and hit on his stunning girlfriend?
Archer16 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote