TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Shahar's coach watch! Bye Pablo :sobbing: Who Will Be Shahar's New Coach???

View Single Post

Old May 31st, 2008, 03:25 PM   #12
country flag justine schnyder

justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Finally! Shahar dupms coaches!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronim1 View Post
Does anybody know whom Carlos Rodriguez coached before Justine?

I'm too happy of course that Shahar fired her team.

I must say that at the beginning I thought Martinez could teach her
the stiles Shahar wasn't good at, E.g. slicing, drops etc.

But with time it was getting obvious they are only harming her game.
I remmember reading some article about Carlos and Justine half year ago.. Carlos was an ATP player, but not a succesfull one, so he decided to quit and start coaching. So he was in Belgium, and he got an offer to coach some Belgium player who was in the top 10 that time (I don't remmember her name.. Dominique something I think..( but he decided not to coach her, he prefered young Justine..

Official Trainer of the Jelena Clinic

http://i52.tinypic.com/2zxmlab.png
justine schnyder is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote