TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Roland Garros 2008

View Single Post

Old May 29th, 2008, 05:37 AM   #76
country flag Archer16

Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Roland Garros 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by justine schnyder
High shame, she had the best draw in the tournament by far! Sam, Kvitova, Szavay... Shame
I have to say I was slower than both of you (esp. Neta) to realize how bad the situation has become. This is really dismal. She's not even top 50 level right now.
I wonder how much more will it take to sack Urpi and Martinez, who were never fit to do the job from the first place.
I haven't had much hopes from Shahar, but saying her draw was the easiest is not right. Stosur is far from being the weakest in the draw, and neither is Szavay among the 9-16 seeds.

Can't help mentioning the current clown writing tennis in Maariv (Almog Sarid): "Shahar lost to the no-name (almonit) Australian Samantha Stosur". How Israeli. Sure, she's only been top-30 singles and top of the Doubles for quite a while, we in Israel have dozens of better players.
Where do they come up with these morons?

Poor Dudi, but at this rate he will be soon ranked higher than her...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meteor Shower View Post
I'm not looking forward to anything in RG anymore
which is good, because i got a test and i need to focus on it
Quote:
Originally Posted by justine schnyder View Post
בהצלחה!
יש לי מתכונת בביולוגיה ביום ראשון, אני מקרה אבוד בביולוגיה, ולצערי הרולאן עדיין מעניין אותי
Me too...
Still hoping for some players to take it (mostly JJ).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meteor Shower View Post
Good call on Cornet archer
I suck at chess btw
Quote:
Originally Posted by justine schnyder View Post
I suck at chess too
I'm a chess tutor (two weeks ago the school team I coach took the 9th grade national championship ), so maybe I can do something about it
Archer16 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote