TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Timea Bacsinszky

View Single Post

Old May 28th, 2008, 05:24 PM   #861
country flag justine schnyder

justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Timea Bacsinszky

Patty def Timea 6:4 4:6 6:1.
I don't know about this match's quality, but great fight from Timea, and she keeps improving
From those stats, all I can say is that or they're both were serving extremly well in the first 2 sets, or they couldn't put a return on court, becuase most of the match they held their serves pretty easily..
Timea was broken only once in the first set (at 4 all), didn't broken at all in the 2nd (broke Patty at 5:4) and ion the 3rd I guess Patty was too much, or Timea was pretty tierd.
Either way, nice fight Timea and good luck in doubles with Alize

Official Trainer of the Jelena Clinic

http://i52.tinypic.com/2zxmlab.png
justine schnyder is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote