TennisForum.com - View Single Post - The Gabriela Sabatini and Jana Novotna are Evil Cows from Hell Thread.

View Single Post

Old May 20th, 2008, 04:56 PM   #2
country flag gabybackhand

gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of
Re: The Gabriela Sabatini and Jana Novotna are Evil Cows from Hell Thread.

Maybe, but even if it's some of a dogfight back there on that thread, it's kinda refreshing from the Steffi vs. Mónica who is the best neverending battle!
Do you remember Madonna's (an divorced and re-married American granny, I guess you know her) Music video tape? When Ali-G stops her music in the limo and asks her about Like a Virgin stuff? The way old Madge buffs and rolls her eyes at it it is similar to my reaction whenever I read againd about a line of the Graf=Seles debate
Maybe someone should start another competition thread about some players, kind of: Who has the fakest smile, Martina Hingis or Maria Sharapova?; or Who is the resident bitch of the WTA and how would you compare her to some oldies? Or Who is the girls favorite heartthrob, Conchita, Jana, Martina N or Pato Tarabini? What do you think?
Merciless Monica - Barcelona Bumblebee
gabybackhand is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote