TennisForum.com - View Single Post - The Discovery Thread

View Single Post

Old May 19th, 2008, 03:54 PM   #32
country flag scottsue

scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of
Re: The ''Discovery'' Thread... How did Anne Minter go at the Wilson Series Open AR3?

I rememeber her really well. She had a great forehand and her serve was o.k. Movement was not her strong point and her backhand was not great. She had some great wins over people such as Virginia Wade and Dianne Fromholtz. She was a real stalwart for us in Fed Cup and she also had a sister called Liz who won the US Open Juniors. Catarina Lindqvist was her great mate on tour and when Anne had her first daughter she named her Catarina after her. I always felt that she was overlooked by TA as she was just a sort of plodder but very consistent. She was always very nice.
scottsue is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote