TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Grand Slam debutantes since the 2005 US Open

View Single Post

Old May 18th, 2008, 03:14 PM   #12
Viktymise
King

Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Grand Slam debutantes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corswandt View Post
Vika K. won Cagnes, but she has won upper tier challengers before only to fall in the same scrubbish mediocrity immediately afterwards. Haven't seen her play in two years (!) now.
Last time I seen her was against Dementieva RG 06. A match she really should have won and I still have it on DVD. Her game reminds me a bit of Sharapova without the serve. Plus she's a headcase. I think she definately could still get it together on the main tour. She's still only 19.

Again, I think her game is too high risk, plus her frying-pan doesn't help matters.