TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Let me post these very LAST PICTURES of JUSTINE'S RADIANT press conference

View Single Post

Old May 17th, 2008, 08:25 PM   #27
country flag Ceri

Ceri has much to be proud of Ceri has much to be proud of Ceri has much to be proud of Ceri has much to be proud of Ceri has much to be proud of Ceri has much to be proud of Ceri has much to be proud of Ceri has much to be proud of Ceri has much to be proud of Ceri has much to be proud of Ceri has much to be proud of
Re: Let me post these very LAST PICTURES of JUSTINE'S RADIANT press conference

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonFlame View Post
To some of us passionate followers it actually feels like a funeral.(it does to me) I'm never gonna see that amazing game which i fell in love with anymore. No one played the way she did and no one will probably even come close for a long long time. A part of tennis has 'died' for me. There will probably be no one i can cheer as passionate for as her. It feels like the last chapter of a book that i just finished reading. A sweet ending but not as satisfactionary or expected as you thought it would be. Something that just 'hits you in the face', just like that.

beautifully put.

- Sharapova - Kerber - Serena - Halep - Mladenovic -

'I had plenty of boyfriends and lots of affairs, but they got furious when I made my name. People would ring up and ask me out. I'd say: "But I'm writing." 'And they'd say: "I see. You're too grand for us now." 'And I'd say: "Actually, I've always been too grand for you."
Muriel Spark
Ceri is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote