TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Let me post these very LAST PICTURES of JUSTINE'S RADIANT press conference

View Single Post

Old May 16th, 2008, 01:33 AM   #7
country flag DragonFlame
Team WTAworld

DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Let me post these very LAST PICTURES of JUSTINE'S RADIANT press conference

Quote:
Originally Posted by kris719 View Post
sounds like something you'd say at a funeral.... not after a retirement
To some of us passionate followers it actually feels like a funeral.(it does to me) I'm never gonna see that amazing game which i fell in love with anymore. No one played the way she did and no one will probably even come close for a long long time. A part of tennis has 'died' for me. There will probably be no one i can cheer as passionate for as her. It feels like the last chapter of a book that i just finished reading. A sweet ending but not as satisfactionary or expected as you thought it would be. Something that just 'hits you in the face', just like that.

Elena, thank you for all the joy you gave me, you will always remain in my mind.
Intelligence Officer of the SS Dementieva
DragonFlame is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote