TennisForum.com - View Single Post - S2 - 16: US Open, New York (GS)

View Single Post

Old May 12th, 2008, 06:19 PM   #6
country flag The Daviator

The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute
Re: S2 - 16: US Open, New York

Preview

The Favourites

Misa and Tammy have been the form players of recent weeks, and they both deliver results on the big stage, Tammy will be extra dangerous with a full set of aces, and Misa will continue to win as long as opponents keep choking against her JJ is a great HC player, if she changed her points up a bit more she'd do better, but she doesn't, so I'm not optimistic she'll go all the way.

The Contenders

Mashona has come into her own in recent weeks, and is now a genuine threat to the top players, Momo has been doing so well with 2 aces, but 2 are still 2 aces, and she's vulnerable, whilst Jidkova was highly impressive in Montreal, but can she reproduce that form?

The Dark Horses

The Dangerous Floaters

My prediction for who will win the title?

?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?

Good luck everyone

Last edited by The Daviator : May 12th, 2008 at 06:50 PM.
The Daviator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote